cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get business partner deatil from BRFplus application ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I am doing a ruleset in BRFplus to get the detail of a business partner using the method  GET_BUSINESSPARTNER_DETAIL.

As a input paramenter I indicate the taypayer from structure SYS_FORM_BUNDLE_HEADER and as a output paremeter  ET_BUT000 (Table type of BUS000_TD_T), but this parameter requires a value, clearly, another table type of BUS000_TD_T where export the corresponding detail of the taxpayer.

I have created a new object table SYS_BUS000_TD however when I go to assign it to the parameter  ET_BUT000 from "select context parameter" I don`t see my table (it is only shown SYS_BAPIRETTAB and SYS_MESSAGE).

All have been activated and I don`t understant why I can assign my table in order to get the business partner detail, could you help me please?

I am attaching a file with two screenshots.

Thank and regards,

Joseph

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

christianlechne
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Joseph,

usually this should be possible and I would guess that this is a bug. On which Netweaver release are you working on? If you are below 7.31 SP09 or 7.40 SP05 it might be a missing note.

If your are working on NW 740 or NW 7.31SP10 you might also use the Drag'n'Drop feature of BRFplus to directly assign the table from the navigation tree to the corresponding field of the procedure call. Perhaps this is a feasible "workaround" in your scenario.

BR

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

I am on NW 7.40 SP7. I have tried to drag drop my table to assign with the parameter ET_BUT000, but a red circle with a crossed line appears.

I going to search a sap note to solve this, whatever I find I will comment you.

Thanks!

Regards,

Joseph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

To coment that I have resolved the problem I had and I want to show it how:

1.  I went to the screen of my set rule where there is my method get business partner. Well, there is a point call Variables where I assigned my table SYS_BUS000.

2. Then I could assign this table to the respective parameter of the method get business partner I wanted to use.

It was somthing basic but I don`t have enough experience with BRFplus, I hope this information be useful for other people.

Thanks and regards,

Joseph

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

carsten_ziegler
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Maybe it is better to put all this ABAP-like logic for data retrieval through ABAP function modules into a wrapper method that is more simple to understand and to plug into BRFplus.

In CRM there is also an expression type for business partner data selection. Should you run this on a CRM system check for those expression types.