Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSI TaxFactory 10.0: Bulletin Seems out of sequence

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I am applying regulatory bulletins number 42 - 47 in order (first 42, then 43, then 44 etc.).  After I apply 43 and the .man files shows everything is successful,  I try to apply 44, but get message

Following errors were encountered:

Bulletin Seems out of sequence.  You can only apply the same bulletin or the next one.  Please ensure that you have the correct bulletin.

Data has not been saved.

I checked in system tools, and sure enough it still says we are on regulatory bulletin 43.  I try applying 43 again, and 44 still won't apply and gives the out of sequence message again.  I tried restarting apache tomcat and I still get the out of sequence message.  I wait maybe 30 minutes or so, and all of sudden, I can apply 44 now.

Anyone have ideas? Cyclic version is 10.0e2 if that matters.  I initially suspected a buffering issue but restarting tomcat should have cleared any buffers.

Warm Regards, CM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197700
Participant
0 Kudos

I could not find where on the BSI website to open the ticket.  We still have the problem. The workaround is to let a lot of time pass in between updates but I wish we had a better answer than that.

michael_sharrar
Participant
0 Kudos

I have seen the same behavior with my PROD TaxFactory 10.0 installation.  We are on cyclic version 10.0.d.  I suspected that it was a Tomcat related issue as well since I'm unable to duplicate the issue in my non-PROD environments.  Have you opened a ticket with BSI to investigate?