cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0BPM* Extractors for Workflow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

We are planning to create BI reports on the Purchase requisition workflow for Analytics .

I have found that we do have some standard extractors like 0BPM_LOGHIST, 0BPM_WIHEAD but unfortunately I am not able to find them in our system

in the BI content. Could you please point out to me where and how we can get the standard extractors?

Just to add .. we do not have SRM in our system .

Any help is really appreciated

Thanks in advance

Vinay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay.

Do you have application component Cross-Component Business Process Management (ccBPM) installed in your system?

Please provide more information on your system (e.g. SAP ECC), Plug-in, release and SP level.

Thanks,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander

Thank You so much again for such a prompt help . Below is our system detail

We are in BW 7.4  SP7and ECC6 - EHP 5 - SP 07 .

I will have to get more details from our Basis team regarding the ccBPM component installation .

Will get back with the information as soon I get it .

Thanks for your help

Regards

Vinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sander

Here is the update , I could find the 0BPM extractors under the PI_BASIS -> 0XPI sub node after searching in all the expanded nodes . Earlier I was doing a search without expanding the nodes and were not getting any result in  the search .

I have installed the content now and am checking the extractor RSA3 for data validation as per requirement .

Also , as a side note I had talked to our Basis team regarding the ccBPM installation and found that we do not have ccBPM or NW BPM installed in our system . Our main intention is to just get the Purchasing workflow from ECC as is into BW without any intermediate processing .

Do You think it will be an issue if we do not have any of the BPM installed?

Thanks

Regards

Vinay

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

If you are able to find and install the DataSources, then I think you can proceed. My worry was that they were not available due to e.g. a missing ccBPM component. That is fortunately not the case.

I suggest to use them and test using t/code. Are the DataSources able to extract the data?

If the DataSources work as expected, then I do not see any problem in using them.

Best regards,
Sander