SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

List of registered Students by and organizational structure, by a program by a year etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone can abybody tell me where i can find the list of registered students by and organizational unit e.g deparment,university etc.

by a program of study

by a registered year etc. thanx in advance

kind regards

Rana Farhan Ashiq

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, as far as I know, there isn't nothing as specific as you ask for. The first approaches you con go for are queries or ABAP report calling standard functions to extract the info. I recommend this second option working with function module HRIQ_PROGRAM_REGIST_GET. This function will get you (for example) students registered to a certain academic period, for one or many programs of study. Check the parameters to see other ways to use it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Michael

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

michael_hobbins
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi, as far as I know, there isn't nothing as specific as you ask for. The first approaches you con go for are queries or ABAP report calling standard functions to extract the info. I recommend this second option working with function module HRIQ_PROGRAM_REGIST_GET. This function will get you (for example) students registered to a certain academic period, for one or many programs of study. Check the parameters to see other ways to use it.

Hope this helps.

Cheers,

Michael

0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Michael,it is helpful for me.

Cheers

Farhan