Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reconciliation account filed is gray out

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Expert,

I'm not able to find right customization to change field status group for Business partner to change the reconciliation account field in customer account management as required field. Could you please suggest the setting required for same.

Regards,

Jain

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Jain,

IMG -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Basic Functions -> SAP Business Partner for Financial Services -> General Settings -> Business Partner -> Basic Settings -> Field Groupings -> Configure Field Attributes per BP Role (tr. SM30 -> V_TB108)

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Grigoriy,

I have already made the same changes but still recon account filed is gray out.

Regards,

Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jain,

Check whether customer check box is selected in company code data ? If it is not selected it will be in gray and will not allow to assign recon account.

Hope this will help you.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Naresh,

Thanks for looking into this issue.

Problem is when i create new BP and try to extend to company code customer and vendor option is default gray out.

Any suggestion??

Regards,

Jain

grigoriy_babitskiy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Problem is when i create new BP and try to extend to company code customer and vendor option is default gray out.

If the problem only with extending to customer and vendors, then you can use these transactions:

SAP Menu -> Accounting -> Financial Supply Chain Management -> Treasury and Risk Management -> Business Partners -> Special Functions ->

FLBPD1 - Create Business Partner from Customer

FLBPD2 - Link Business Partner to Customer

FLBPC1 - Create Business Partner from Vendor

FLBPC2 - Link Business Partner to Vendor

But nevertheless, it is strange problem: on one of my systems i have similar problem - the field reconciliation account is greyed out, but on another - it is possible to edit this field.

Both BP have vendor and customer assignment.

former_member198450
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Grigoriy,

Thanks for the update, I too face same issue.

Anyways let me try and get back to you with feedback.

Regards,

Jain