cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC 7.5 to 10 MS upgrade

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

In part of upgrade from SAP BPC 7.5 to 10 MS , to determine the complexity of the exiting reports and i/p schedules ..what parameters need to considered/checked to estimate the time/effort .

Kindly suggest me and also if any document to follow on this.

Thanks

Venkkat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

It depends on how EVDRE report is build, there are some EV functions that are not supported by 10.

You need to identify used function whether it is supported on 10 or not. On the basis of you can decide complexity of template.

Though you are looking for migrating 7.5 to 10 the best way is to re build all the template in 10, you can have addition functionality of 10.

Shrikant

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

P.S.

Also have look on user guide

chapter no 45 Migration page no 493

http://help.sap.com/businessobject/product_guides/boeo10/en/EPMofc_10_user_en.pdf

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jadhav,

Thanks for ur i/p.

Regards

Venkkat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Venkat,

I see you have several open questions where you don't give more feedback, if solved please close these marking a "correct answer" this will be helpful for other users with same issue, see please How to close a discussion and why.

What you ask it's impossible to answer, it depends on how many reports/data entry you have, how are they build, remember that quite all EV functions are no more working on 10 version so you have to change these using the equivalent epm function, but if you are in hurry you can migrate leaving EVDRE, they will work and you can  convert these in a second time.

Regards

Roberto

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Roberto,

Thanks for your i/p on my query and also suggestion in closing, will do the same.

Reagards

Venkkat