cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the values of the calculation formula are no longer valid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am updating conditions in RE-FX contract through BAPI , but i am getting following error many a times :

Values of calculation formula are no longer valid.

Message No.: RECD015

In foreground it cant be done by pressing refresh button (update condition values), but how to do the same updation through BAPI while updating Conditions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I can give you a workaround solution for this if you can let me know which method you using with BAPI for mass upoload? Are you using LSMW or SECATT with BAPI?

If you are using SECATT then while assigning BAPI for Contract Creation or Change, you can assign one more Transaction recording of either pressing Generate Cash flow button or your Refresh button.

If you are using LSMW with BAPI then you need to define one more recording of Transaction via LSMW with either pressing Generate Cash flow button or your Refresh button.

Then your problem will get resolved I guess.

Regards,

Sid

bowen_cao
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In most cases,the problem is caused by Badi implementation with BADI_RECN_CONTRACT , please check if you have implementation by t-cd: SE18 (Goto->overview).   Also, please check the description in note 1639187:

Then use transaction RECNCHECK or REBDCACHECK to update the rental

objects and contracts.  Set the indicators "Check in Change Mode" and

"Save Necessary Changes".

Regards, Bowen