Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with SHAREPOINT_DE RFC

Andrew_D
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have Duet Enterprise 2.0 set up to receive workflow notifications from ECC through to SharePoint. This was all working well until a short time ago when all notifications now get stuck in Duet.

I think we have traced the problem to the SHAREPOINT_DE type G RFC.

When I try to test the connection, it immediately gives me a pop-up asking for login credentials - previously this did not happen and the connection was ok.

I've tried giving the SharePoint credentials but these are not accepted and I eventually get a 401 not authorized message.

The SharePoint team have assured me the logon details we were using are still current and the user is not blocked.  We have other processes running through Duet to SharePoint and these all still work ok so I think the certificates are all still ok. I've tried restarting ICM anyway but this made no difference.

I'm running out of ideas so would appreciate any comments on what the problem could be.

thanks,
Andrew

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Andrew_D
Explorer
0 Kudos

For info - this problem has been resolved.

It turned out to be that SharePoint had been changed and was no longer accepting basic authentication. This was re-enabled and all is now ok.

Andrew

Answers (0)