cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide UIBB Configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a requirement to hide/show a particular Form UIBB on the screen. Could you please guide me through how can I accomplish this requirement.

BR

Sapna

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sapna,

You can get the UIBBs from UI using  io_ovp->get_uibbs, and form  et_uibb, if you want to remove any UIBB, then you can use

TRY.

CALL METHOD io_ovp->remove_uibb

EXPORTING

iv_primary_attribute = '_CFG_UIBB_49'.

CATCH cx_fpm_floorplan .

ENDTRY.

Give the primary attribute of your UIBB to be hidden after giving your validation condition.

Thanks,

Nivedita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nivedita,

Could you please provide more clarifications to the method you have given. as in at what point of time, i need to write the above piece of code. also, could you give more details about primary attribute. It is the name of UI Configuration? please let me know.

Thanks,

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sapna,

Primary attribute you will get if you debug and see et_guibb. It is a field and you can get the values of all UIBB's primary attributes inside.In our case we have a post exit for application BS_OVP_BP and there I am calling the method.

Thanks,

Nivedita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niveditha,

My actual requirement is that, i have to hide/show a custom uibb( i have created) based on a fields validations. This field is present in the different UIBB configuration.

Please let me know if I can accomplish the same using the solution you have given.

Thanks

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna

Select you web dynpro compoent> Application Configuration in SE80, Then select consened UIBB and make value Hidden or Visible for Hidden Element Fiels in attribute properties

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay

Thanks a lot for your response.

But my requirement is to hide / show a custom uibb that i created based on certain validations with respect to already existing fields on the screen.

Please let me know how to achieve the same.

BR

Sapna

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapna

I am not clear. Are you mean to say that you create Custom UIBB and you want to make it dynamic. Then guess you can refer

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/c0a2b7c2-1598-2e10-45bc-c556df3b9...