cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Optional Business Processing Parameters in SF Employee Integration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a requirment to send the Business Processing Parameters and corresponding values (True / False) for each of the parameters.

Ex: Automatic Manager Transfer: false

The SAP HELP documentation (under heading Transfer Additional Parameters to SuccessFactors BizX ) refers to use the BAdi HRSFI_B_SFSF_API_PARAMETER  for this purpose.

https://help.sap.com/erp_sfi_addon10/helpdata/en/61/47b0cb5eab4e6b9cda5fbf8ce24a9c/content.htm

Issue:

We do not find the BAdi HRSFI_B_SFSF_API_PARAMETER in SE18.

Also we do not find the corresponding SPRO link under Integration Scenario for Employee Data  Business Add-Ins (BAdIs)

Please suggest if you have come across such a situation and share me on how to add the parameters during the Employee Integration.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

What add-on version (and SP version) are you using? I believe this BAdI was introduced in SFIHCM01 SP6 and can be applied directly with SAP Note 1895092.

Best regards,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luke,

Thanks for the reply.

The system is at SP level 4.

SFIHCM01 600 0004 SAPK-60004INSFIHCM01 HCM integration with SuccessFactors 600

I couldnot find the Note 1895092 saying about the API parameters in Employee Integration.

The processing parameters are available the returning parameter RS_UPSERT_REQUEST (UPSERT_REQUEST-UPSERT-PROCESSING_PARAM) in the object CL_HRSFI_EMPL_DATA_WEB_SERVCE->BUILD_UPSERT_REQUEST.

Expecting that if we enhance the method to pass the API parameters, it should do the magic.

But still think that there is a better way of doing that, without going to enhancements.

Also, not sure if the BAdi HRSFI_B_SFSF_API_PARAMETER is available in soem higher SP levels of SF.

Thanks,

Krishna.

lukemarson
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

I just opened that note on SAP Service Marketplace (http://service.sap.com/support). You need to install the SAP Note or install SP6 for SFIHCM01.

All the best,

Luke

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Luke,

The SAP note says to install SP6.

Unfortunatly, we can not get the upgrades at this point of time.

Our requirement is to set the following parameters to 'true'

remove360EvaluationDocsForInactiveUsers

removeCompletedDocsForInactiveUsers

removeInProgressDocsForInactiveUsers

The requiremnt is met by adding the parameters in CL_HRSFI_EMPL_DATA_WEB_SERVCE=>BUILD_UPSERT_REQUEST with an enhancement. This is working as charm.

Thanks,

Krishna Teja Peddada

Answers (0)