cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status Profile Requirement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I know the process of below requirement?

I have created Status Profile for Transactions..

That status profile having 4 statuses, then I have assigned to Transaction Type –A and B  it under  One Business Role

Here context is all status line should visible only Transaction Type – .A, But  the same status Profile I don’t want to visible some status lines in Transaction type B.

Can we achieve Authorization Key.
I am seeking valuable suggestions for this.

Regards

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhaker

Yes, in the Status Profile config you can assign an Authorisation Group to each Status value.

From there you should be able to get your authorisations team to define the relevant authority to each user.

Each user can use the same business role, but their Auth roles can differ.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arden,

Thanks for Quick Reply..

Fine above solutions, again I have a question?

Can we assign One Status Profile for One Transaction (ZOPT), Here Mkt Admin will not able to see all status , where as Mkt Manager should control all. In this case how can  reach, please share us step by step Points.

Please...

Regards

Sudhakar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar

I guess my question to you would be who is setting up the authorisations for you?

From a configuration guide, the Authorisation Keys against the Status Profile are all that are required from a config point of view.

Regards

Arden

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear  Arden,

I will take the support for Basis People.

Regards

Sudhakar

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhakar,

You can check the below posts which would be helpful for you

Restricting User Statuses According To User Role

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Atul

Thank you  I have done successfully.

Kind Regards

Sudhakar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sudhakar

In this scenario , you need to use separate status profile for each transaction type.

Yes there is option of authorization key  but that can be used if you want to show different status based on the different business roles or different authorization.

In this scenario u want to have same user have different status for different transaction type.

for this create separate status profile for both transaction type.

Regards

Naresh