cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting Error while activating data in 0FI_GL_4 DSO level (SIDs)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have succesfully loaded data for the 0FI_GL_4 for two DSOs One is successful but for other DSO, it is failing on activation with the following errors: -

*Value '! OTS Harness' (hex. '210020004F005400530020004800610072006E006500730073') of characteristic 0POSTXT contains invalid characteristics

*Error when assigning SID: Action VAL_SID_CONVERT InfoObject 0POSTXT

*Process 000266 returned with errors

I have the '!' as a permitted charcter in RSKC but, the text is starting with the char "!" that is why it is throwing an error.

Now how can I edit these records in PSA without effecting the first DSO which is successful.

DSO settings:

SID Generation --> During Activation.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

DSO1 - Successfully loaded and DSO2 - load failed.

One dso was loaded data and another got failed.

In such case try below method.

You can make request red at DSO1 and delete it.

Make failed request red at dso2 level.

Later delete the failed request from DSO2. this makes that as latest request not loaded to your dsos.

After that go to your PSA and open latest request which was not loaded to dso.

display latest request data from psa and find your wrong record based on filter on 0POSTXT.

Once you find wrong record, select record and edit and save it.

Again re run your dtp and activate dso data.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree Raman but my doubt is that how is it successful for first DSO? and

what to do if I don't want to disturb the first DSO?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

At first dso - that record may not be required or excluded or there is no filed of 0postxt.

No, we need to delete and reload as suggested above. because at PSA we may have  update further data load status. we can't change that without touching DSO1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you raman

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

sander_vanwilligen
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

I suggest to use a Character String Cleansing add-on. Please refer to my blog .

Best regards,

Sander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathish,

better way is to delete the request in first level DSO and do the changes in PSA.

then you can take load.

If you find this is not possible then try to change the value in active table of DSO1 and load it into the target.

Best Regards,

Prakasha A

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

You can not edit it in PSA as it is already loaded into DSO1. I know that we can do it at Active data table level, just display the wrong data by giving proper selections and then go to debug mode(use t/code /h and hit 'enter' key) and then edit record and save it. Am not sure this can be done at new data table level. But just give a try and let us know.

Thanks,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

How can we edit data at Active data table level?

former_member186053
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Satish,

First of all you need to have authorization to use "/h" T code to go to debug mode. If you have authorization, go to active data table in contents tab, give proper selections to display exact records(incorrect records), select the incorrect record by using glasses symbol , once displayed only that record(incorrect one). Give transaction code /h and execute, after that again hit 'enter' button. This will take you to the debug screen, there you need to change value of a field from 'show' to 'Edit' in code(do not remember what is that field to change in logic, some one can help from forum). You need to double click on that field, so that it will allow you to change it's value from 'show' to 'edit', after that press F8 it will take you to the record screen which is in editable mode. You can change the value and save it.

Thanks,

Vengal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks vengal