cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC MS 10 integration with SAP Real Estate

0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a question and I am looking for a document that describes how the BPC for can integrated with SAP Real estate manager.

I could not find documentation but if you have actually performed this task , I would like to hear from you.

Regards,

Francois

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Francois & José Jaimes,

BPC for MS is not integrated in Netweaver platform that's why you didn't find any documentation about real estate.

There aren't relations just with BI you can use Xcelsius dashboard or ODBC to read the cubes but I don't think you will found the files to connect with RE (for BI connections see please 1731626 - Data source connectivity options between BusinessObjects BI tools and BPC).

If you need to insert data in BPC from RE you need to export this data in a flat file and after to Import in BPC through the standard import package using transformation and conversion files, to transfer data from BPC to RE use the standard export package.

Regards

Roberto

0 Kudos

Thank you for answering the question

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

then please close the thread, see please How to close a discussion and why and Are you a responsible person in SCN?

Regards

Roberto

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JJAIMES
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Francois Beyleveld:

I am wondering the same question.

Have you had any answer about it?

I'll appreciate your comments.

Regards,

José Jaimes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Francois,

I want to double confirm with you what's the "integration" you mean? Is that about to display the Real Estate Manager data bu BPC excel? Please give me some more detail about your purpose so that I can try to give some suggestion.

As my understanding, BPC is a whole production which having it's own master data & transaction data. There is no official document for the "Integration" between BPC & Real Estate Manager.

Best Regards,
Arjen