Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error durind creation of a new model in BPC

former_member407089
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

Please help me find the solution for the problem. I'm able to create with web client a new BPC model that is based on existing "Consolidation", "Ownership", "Planning" and "Rates" model that were installed during activation of ENVIRONMENT_SHELL.

However when I try to create a new model based on a blank model it ends with error:

<HTML><HEAD>

<TITLE>500 SAP Internal Server Error</TITLE>

</HEAD><BODY>

<H1>500 SAP Internal Server Error</H1>

ERROR: Open SQL array insert produces duplicate records in the database. (termination: RABAX_STATE)<P>

</BODY></HTML>

in st22 I can see 2 dumps that are generated in pairs. As you can see on the attached picture. Those 2 errors occur each time I try to create a new model. CAL_FUNCTION* error is for my user and DBSQL_DUPLICATE is for the BPC_SERVICE system user.

I also noticed that althrough it gives an error the cube is created with all required dimensions, but there is no multiprovider created.

thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Andrzej,

I ran into the same issue.  Creating a model from a 'New Model' did not work, creating a new model based upon an existing model does work.  You can still change the parameters of the new model by doing this.

Kind regards.