Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auc to Main Asset Line Item wise details

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Expert,

i have find and read number of thread regarding details of converted from AUC asset into Main Asset. in sap there is no any standard report where i got the details like AUC asset converted into Main Asset.

scenario is , we have create Capital  PO  say 5 lacks account assignment category A. under purchase we have given Internal order and Auc Asset No.2005001.

after received the goods. entry has been made.

now we have book some expenses against AUC PO say Rs.25000+10000+3000 =38000/- Total extra so now while settle the AUC asset to main asset amount would be 5,00,000+38000= 5,38,000/-.

in above process we do settle thru KO88 . AIAB and AIBU.

kindly help where which table we can see the line item details i.e Rs.38000 coz  not any standard report to achieve the above process.

also give me the idea of Zreport. to achieve.

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards

Pranav Kr. Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Marssel700
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Hi,
you can have it from AB03.

Have you tried create a query from ANEKPV?

Use SQVI tcode

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

You can get these details from the report KOB1, if you charged the extra cost to order.

Regards,

Mukthar

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Mukthar sir,

The total amount is showing : 0.00 amount after settled,in KOB1 if i give Investment Order.

client want, when they settled AUC asset to main asset from auc asset No.Amount line item wise against Main Asset.where we can get this details.

Kindly help Mukthar sir.

Thanks

Pranav kr. Gupta

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

Check the t.code.S_ALR_87012048.

Regards,

Mukthar

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Mukthar sir,

we have already transferred from auc asset to Main assset. now we want to know  line item wise how much cost occurred while AUC Asset time . say Rs.5,50,000/- same amount will come in Main asset number.

only accounting entry showing below

70 : GL No. 211200 Furniture main asset A/c  No.i.e      2005009        5,50,000

75  GL No. 217300  WIP Others AUC Asset A/c i.e No. 3210000        5,50,000

Note : we want details of 5,50,000/- how many line items generated .

if i give on selection screen Main asset Number system will suppose to show the details of Rs. 5,50,000/- line item wise along with AUC Asset Number.

Kindly help . or if any standard report to get this information , like if i give main asset Number then system automatically show the details of AUC to Main Asset.

Thanks

Pranav Kr. Gupta

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pranav,

At the time of AUC settlement, you have selected all line items of the asset and setted to main asset. Then the main asset has only one line item. However, if you want line item details for the main asset, then you have to run settlement for each line item for the AUC. Then only system will show the details in the main asset.

Regards,

Mukthar

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Ryt sir,

once settled from AUC Asset to main asset will show only debit credit line item . posting key 70 and 75.  apart from this as you mentioned , kindly tell me the step by step so that we can achieve where which table, coz m still confuse, i ve find number of thread but. no link like ANLA, ANLB ANLC, i ve seen one table t.e ANEKPV where i get the  ANLN1 AUC Asset No. as well BELNR Document no. Amount i.e BZDAT ANBTR.

but main asset where we can find out foreign key so that i can make FS to understand Abaper to write the Zreport.

help me sir..

Thanks in advance.

Pranav Kr. Gupta

former_member205661
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Pranav,

You can also use RAGITT_ALV01 for example and run the report for your Asset Classes individually (e.g.AuC asset class). Within this report you can drill into the individual asset which will bring you to the Asset Explorer. If you click on the transaction you will get into the FI document and here, as you rightly pointed out, you will then see the credit/debit line items, and with it you see what main asset the AuC was settled to.

Also, if you go into the settlement rule of the AuC, you can see what main asset(s) (FXA) the values are settling to.

You may need to resource to several stages to get this information extracted as I cannot think of any report that shows the AuC and corresponding fixed asset(s) in one report. Remember, an AuC could settle to several and fixed assets, this information is all down in the settlement rule.

Regards,

Brigitte

pranav_gupata
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for Reply Brigitee sir,

but this first time m doing accordingly u said. can u send me step by step so that we can resolve the same. we are facing last one and half year till now not resolved.. i hope as u said.. might be resolve.

kindly help

Thanks

Pranav kr Gupta