cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a scenario , every financial year a employee must get 2.5 days of leave and must be add to his actual leave.

How to configure in SAP R/3 ?

Please help!!!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There are many ways to handle this scenario but it is possible.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Just now client came is actual requirement only for new joinees 2.5 days must be added every month & must be created after completing  6 months of office and must be added in his actual leave.. & we are using positive time management with time evaluation..

Please help!!

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok

For this you can do this way through standard functionality. That for this group of employee's make a deduction and validity interval rule for quota type would be mentioned as Contract Type "Probation Period End" in the No deduction before fireld in V_T559D table.

Hope so you got it.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have done this config , but 2.5 days is not getting added every month in the actual leave

Absence Quota is Paid Leave we are using positive management Time Evaluation.

Please help!!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go through below links you will get information to configure as you required.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

They have written PCR's & please see the attached screenshot of the PCR

Please let me know which PCR i have add or edit my above issue

Please help

Former Member
0 Kudos

this one more

Please let me in these three pcr what i have to add to get my result

Former Member
0 Kudos

third one

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I could not able to understand what is written over there place screen shots clearly for better understanding.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve it through below process. You will maintain date type in the IT41.

In the quota base entitlement you will maintain period balance time type and through pcr you will pass the quota amount to time type once you will complete the 6months. Every month quota value you store in different type and will transfer when date of joining and date of probation date is 6months.

Hope so you got it.

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Below pcr already written can you help in which pcr i have to added or edit to get my result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Can you help me with the PCR

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As i far i understand by looking at the PCR what you do is in PCR ZZ12 remove line HRS*MZZ11 and check the time evaluation with log and Quota balances as well.

further more what exactly you wanted any requirement change is come or not, if requirement change is there provide complete requirement else no requirement changes is there then where you are facing issues let us share all of them.

For better understanding share V_T559L with all tabs since right time type needs to be placed in table V_T559l, share constant values CZPLDY and CZPLYR from table V_T5511K.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I am sharing t559L tabs & t511k  & done the changes in pcr.

Please help!!!

T559L tabs

T511k

Time evaluation log (Number not displaying)

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It is configured wrongly what is your complete requirement accordingly we will modify.?

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Requirement once the person is join 2.5 days must added in his actual leave but after his probation completed he will be entitle to that leave. 2.5 days must be added on monthly basis but only for 6 months of probation in his actual leave i.e 10 days of privilege leave..

Please help!!!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do not you take a example with a "X" joining date  and exactly on what dates quota should get accrued i.e

01.01.2013 joining date and Quota accrual date XX.XX.XXXX subsequent dates since i understand some thing if employee joins on 01.01.2013 on date of joining 2.5 days then next point after 6 months probation he can avail it but need some more clarity take an example elucidate it clearly.

i got confused with point mentioned by you "i.e 10 days of privilege leave.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Once the employee joins he avails quota after  his probation completed.. but 2.5 days has to be added in his quota once he joins & must be displayed after his probation completed..

Please help!!!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Do not get confused and do not make me confuse

there are many scenarios we can imagine with the above requirement.

Employee joining date 01.01.2013 every month 2.5 days quota i.e

1)01.01.2013 31.12.2013  2.5 Jan+2.5 Feb + 2.5 + Mar +2.5 Apr + 2.5 May + 2.5 Jun .......2.5 Dec every month we wiil 2.5 to record till end of the year 30 days will get accumulated.

where we can restrict employee not to take leave before his probation period complete.

2)Joining date is 01.01.2013 but we will not generate any quota till he completes his probation period once he is completed probation period then only will give him quota i.e after six months 15 days all together then later 2.5 every month.

3) further more if employee joins in the middle of the month let assume 15.01.2013 what is his probation end date either 15.07.2013 or 31.07.2013 which way they wanted system.

Do not give one line explanation where approach and solution design varies with requirement.

Regards

Venkatesh

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

First of all sorry sir , i just checked with the client what you suggest in the 2nd scenario & 3rd Scenario they wanted to design exactly in the system..

Please help

2)Joining date is 01.01.2013 but we will not generate any quota till he completes his probation period once he is completed probation period then only will give him quota i.e after six months 15 days all together.

3.)further more if employee joins in the middle of the month let assume 15.01.2013 what is his probation end date either 15.07.2013 or 31.07.2013.

But after probation no addition of 2.5 days..

Please help !!!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I did not get the answer for 3 rd one check it where am asking the end date of the probation since we have to generate on end date of probation right so what is the end date for that case and further more one more thing probation is fixed for 6 months or it can be extended.?

One more thing what i can suggest is before we are going to implement get the requirement details clearly in&out what exactly the process what they are expecting.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Probation period is not fixed it can be extended as per the performance of the employee in his probationary period.

Please help!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

1) Joining date is 01.01.2013 but we will not generate any quota for (Privelege leave) till he completes his probation period once he is completed probation period then only will give him quota i.e after six months 15 days all together.

2) Further more if employee joins in the middle of the month let assume 15.01.2013 what is his probation end date either 15.07.2013 or 31.07.2013.

3) Probation is not fixed it depends on the employee how he performs in his probationary period..

4) After six months 2.5 days should not be added in the actual leave ie Privilege Leave

This is  requirement & please help me to design this in the system as I shared all the details..

Please help!!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Place this PCR above CUMBT and QUOTA function and place the time type in base entitlement with day balance which is used in PCR and maintain validity periods as you required.

Further maintain probationary date and date of joining in IT0041 where in PCR MB is for probationary date and MA date of joining.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have done all the changes 

While running time evaluation i am getting below error

Please help !!!

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Double click on it and share the details.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

you will write the pcr like below.

1. Create a two day types for IT41 as JD & PD.

2. Ztst

HRS=2.5

addmb1000z

here 1000 is time type which will be storing month quota balance which is 2.5.

insert this pcr before Cumbt in between 

IF and Endif . Here you will use EOM in the Par3 of IF function.

After the ENDIF function you will insert below pcr with actio function. Ttype 2000 here is the period time type which you will be using for sick leave quota base entitlement.

ZQTA

hrs=YDAOPD

hrs-YDAOJD

hrs?6

<

Leave

=

HRS=M1000

ADDMB2000z

HRS=0

ADDDB1000z

check and tell me is it working or not. You will maintain IT41 for these employees then only 2nd pcr will work.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

One small mistake in the attached screen it is not YDDAMA make it to YDAAMA and place it in the PCR before executing the time evaluation make sure that date types Probation end date and joining date is maintained in IT0041 it works.

even you can remove direct value 0.0821 and maintain a constant as well in V_T511K and same can be placed instead of 0.0821.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I done all this please check if i done mistake please correct me

Please help sir

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Change MD to 16 and MA to 01 where your date types are different in IT0041 and then check.

Regards

Venkatesh

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Change the date type of 01 & 16 in the custome PCR which Venkatesh had shared with you.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

I have not made changes in t511k table & error still exist

sir i have not maintain T511K & done above changes stiill error is coming

Please see below attached screenshot

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Why are you put the PCR after QUOTA function?

Share the PCR details and which date type are you using for and another thing time type could not be 3digit alpha neumeric. Check once the time type which you are using in PCR.

Check my reply         Feb 28, 2015 9:39 AM . Could it be helpful.

Regards,

Sankarsan

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you look at the PCR you have not included * check the screen shot which i placed on Feb 27 2015 10:36 AM.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks for all your help.

But stiil one query how can i check  that after 6 months 15 days all together is added to the employee or not .

Please see the screenshot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Thanks all your help

But still one query how could i know that 2.5 days is added to employee till his probation in his actual leave

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to requirement on probation end date we have to generate quota for his probation period since on 30.06.2014 system generates quota so you can check that right difference between Joining date and probation date how much he supposed to get and what system is generating.

Regards

Venkatesh

venkateshorusu
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Once query is answered close the thread as well.

Regards

Venkatesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Both the pcr which u given is working but absence quotas (PL)  is not generating after probation end date.I am running PT60 we are using + management  to create the quotas..

Please help...

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ok.

On the end of the probation period go to time evaluation and go to that date under the second PCR which is comparing that employee has completeed his probation of 6months or not.

Then check that time type 2000 has been generated or not in the SALDO table. If it's show then check the quota type base entitlement that have you linked the time type2000 in the period balance and as well as generation rule is also fine.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

i kept 1000 Time type has 5000 has been generated & 2000 has 6000 has not been generated in saldo table.. 2.5 days has to be added till the employee probation ends.

Please help !!!

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Share PCR details and time type details of 5000 & 6000.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Please see below mentioned screenshot of CR details and time type details of 5000 & 6000.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Remove the Save as Day Balance field value from both of the time type. And show me where have you inserted the pcr's in the schema.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

if i wrongly inserted the pcr then please help me

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Command all of the line which you have added in the schema. In the schema under the Manage Time Accounts blog you will get the QUOTA and CUMBT function. Just insert your 2nd PCR before CUMBT function with using function ACTIO.

Have changed the time types characteristics which i told you my last reply?

Check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear sir

first of all thanks having patience with me we are almost close. i have done changes as you said

but 2.5 is genearting only after the completion of probation .

requirement is that 2.5 it must  generate on the 1st day of employee & add till the completion of his probation & all the leave must display on the date of completion of probation of employee.

Please help !!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

2.5 days should not add after the completion of the probation of the employee..

Former Member
0 Kudos

2.5 days should not add after the completion of the probation of the employee.

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Share the Schema details where you have inserted 1st PCR and 2nd PCR. Share the T559L table of Quota type.

Regards,

Sankarsan

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

Any update

Sanky
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Tell me are you going through time evaluation or without time evaluation.

you can achieve it through payroll period radio button I base entitlement and also in selection rule of the quota.

check and tell me.

Regards,

Sankarsan