cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transfer of credit card files from Bank to SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

How can we transfer credit card files on a client server into SAP application server?

We do not have PI in scope. Is there an alternative?

Scenario:

Bank currently sends files to an administrator inbox. Administrator imports the files into receipt buffer using PRCC manually.

How can we automate this?

Bank will send the file on a daily basis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lukas_Weigelt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we use an approach that goes like this:

Our Credit Card company sends AXT-Files (compatible to .ccd format) several times a week (most of the time daily, sometimes there's a gap of one day). The sending works (as far as I understood) through some kind of tunneled and encrypted including certificates and whatnot connection between a Security Server from our Credit Card Company and one of our Servers in a DMZ. The files are saved in a certain directory. On that server in the DMZ there's a script running which moves/sends the ATX-Files internally to our SAP Application Server (i.e. from that point on you can see them via AL11).

I've written a small custom Report which gets all Files (or rather Filenames) available and Submits RPRCCC00 which runs as a job several times a day. Successfully processed files are moved away into some kind of archive.

Please note: Despite all this,  it's highly unlikely to achieve a complete automation of the process. I.e. in our approach it can still happen that there is data inconsistent in a file (for example PERNR and or REINR have gone missing) and then you need manual intervention yet again.

Cheers, Lukas

Answers (0)