Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GRC EAM "Transactional log and session detail" not giving any report

Former Member
0 Kudos

IN GRC 10.0.

GRC EAM "Transnational log and session detail" not giving any report

All other reports such as Consolidated report,Invalid superuser report,FF log summary report ,reason code and activity report are coming fine.

Job: GRAC_SPM_LOG_SYNC_UPDATE is running fine in every 30 mins.

This problem is encountered after Back end system migration from AIX to Linux server

Any help would be appreciated.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nishant,

mostly it has to do with the time zone differences. Therefore check note: http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1595462

Let us know if this was helpful.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Banzer,

There is no difference in TIme Zone in both the system i.e GRC and Plug In system.

Regards,

Nishant.

madhusap
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Please share your GRC 10.0 SP level and also let us know if you are using Centralized or De-centralized design for EAM.

Also review below SAP note which need to be implemented in Plug-in system based on your SP level

http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1775432

Regards,

Madhu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

GRC 10.0 is in SP level 13. We are using centralized EAM.

Both GRC and plug in system are in UTC+8 time zone.

This issue is not with the other plug in system, just the one which got migrated have such a issue.

Nishant.

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

Can you please check the following.

1. Log into the plugin system and execute some Tcode and check if the details are captured in STAD or not ?

2. Run the Log sync job and once finished, check if the data for the FF user is available in the table GRACACTUSAGE.

BR, JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Japneet,

STAD is working fine in backend system.

For table GRACACTUSAGE entries are there but i am not able to filter based on date/time as it is different format.

Please advise.

Nishant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Japneet,

I checked table GRACACTUSAGE, it is giving entries however the User ID filed is maintained as  " --?--".  these entries are coming only after Migration date.

I checking and user ids were coming up in the User ID column before migration.

Nishant

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Nishant,

Kindly refer to the note 1916172 and make sure that the RFC user has the required authorization.

Thanks & Regards
Japneet 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Japneet,

It worked.

Thanks for your help.

Thanks and Regards,

Nishant

japneet_singh2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Nishant,

kindly close the thread by marking it as solution provide so that other customer facing the same issue can refer to this thread.

Best Regards
Japneet Singh

Answers (0)