Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPC Installation: Users

millicentdark
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

i have successfully installed SAP BPC , version for microsoft on my windows server 2008 r2 enterprise.

I have managed to create users per my domain with active directory but when i go to my client machine to access the BPC from my link in internet explorer i get the error below. During my installation i used windows authentication not CMS.

Please see the images below and help me out to be able to achieve success.

my EPM addin for microsoft is disabled.

Settings or configurations i need to make this work , please assist me.

Regards

Justice

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

cecilia_petersson2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Justice,

You seem to have a few different issues. To enable EPM add-in, open Excel, select File / Options / Add-In / Manage Disabled Items.

When checking the data profiles for access, ensure that you set access for all models. It's easy to miss the tabs that are not Active.

/Cecilia

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member186498
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Justice,

first of all I see you have a lot of opened threads, please close the solved threads assigning a "correct answer" this will help other user with same issue in the future, see please How to close a discussion and why

For this issue you have to

• create a team giving admin privilege (task)
  • create your user assigning it to the team
  • create an admin task profile ( if you want to add some more rights respect to the bpc admin tasks) and assingning it to the team
  • create and assign to your team all the m.a.p. you need (for all the secured dimensions)

Remember that maybe the first time you need to enter with the systemadmin user (one of the 3 you defined during bpc installation).

If not sufficient please share your security profile (user, team, task, map) and whiche/where you received the error.

Regards

Roberto

Shrikant_Jadhav
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Justice,

Kindly check the data access profile.

Shrikant