Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing sap list viewer (ALV) in SPRO

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I wanted to set crystal report for reports ALV, (activity work already done in other SAP systems).

I noticed that is completely missing the branch of the menu where you run this settings.

Under the carryover branch SPRO.

The verisone SAP is the 607.

Can someone help me?

Thenks & Regards

Giuseppe

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like SAP removed it from the IMG in ehp7 - not sure why

But you can still access it by going to SE38 and running program SALV_GZT_CUSTOMIZING

zgius16
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Tammy for your Help.

Do you know if it is possible turn on this part of spro?  There are notes about this?

Regads,

Giuseppe

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Giuseppe - that part I don't know; I recommend creating an SAP incident to have them look into this. Good question - I didn't notice it was missing either

sunny_13
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tammy,

Its a small SAP community. I was reading a presentation of yours on Embedded Analytics in the ASUG Forum and looking for the options in SPRO for enabling the same. The options were missing in 1 of my systems and an SCN search led me here.

To add on to your comment, I found an SAP note http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/2080447 which mentions that in EHP7 this was missed by an error in SAP_UI package. This is resolved in SP10 of SAP_UI, so either update the package or use the corresponding transactions as mentioned by the Note.

Thanks,

Subhrajit

Answers (0)