cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create a Demand in RPA from Service Request?

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Could you please explain me how to create Demands to be shown in RPA when Service Request's status is set to Released.

I have done the below mentioned configurations so far.

Marked the "Resource Planning Relevance" in zitem category (copy of SRQI), created a Status profile with Released status with System status "RELE" and assigned this profile to ztransaction type (copy of SRVR).

Generally, Service Orders are referred as Demands and the released service orders are shown in RPA to assign to the most suitable and available service engineer.  But our requirement is to create demands from Service Requests instead of Service Orders. 

Please explain me how to proceed for this scenario.  What are the settings do I have to perform in CRM system? 

Kindly help me with your inputs.

Regards,

Maddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Issue got resolved after correcting the Item Category Determination properly..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anais_jaussaud
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Maddy,

We indeed use Service request in SRP module.However, we do not use the entire module, we use it mainly for availability of employees.

But, I did all the customizing that is supposed to be for Service Orders and it worked. I can see service request in the assignement block Demands.

Where is your issue? Do you have an error that occurs? Is is the display in the block that does not work?

Thanks,

Anaïs

former_member186887
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Anais Jaussaud,

Thank you very much for your reply. 

My issue now is, after setting the status to Released in Service Request and saved, I checked for the demands in Resource Planning but the released Service Request is not displayed in Demands. 

I had performed the settings mentioned above in my first post.

Please help me with what is missing..

Regards,

Maddy