cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Urgent-Records syndicating to ready folder but not shown in archive folder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Records are being syndicated to ready folder. But it is not shown in Archive folder. But we can see that in the log folder which says: Syndicating to port #20 (PUB_SITE), agency is #0 (MDM) Syndication manager has successfully connected to a port. Syndication manager has executed syndication query. 0 records found Syndication manager has exported the data to a temp location. Export succeeded

Please advice on this issue why it is not being shown in Archive folder. It doesn't pass to PI also.

Thanks,

Shamir

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shamir,

Your log says "0 records found Syndication manager has exported the data to a temp location".

It seems there were no records to be syndicated, though syndication server has executed at its scheduled time. Suggest to modify few records and observe again at scheduled syndication time.

Regards,

Mir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasim,

There is no issue in syndication right?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose, there's no issue in syndication. Its just that there no records to be syndicated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kasim,

I am able to find the record when i search in Data Manager.

But when i search for the same record in Syndicator, I am unable to find it.

Could you please help.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check if there are any filters applied.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shamir,

As very rightly pointed out by Mir please check the filter criteria set in the map.

It seems the records dont fullfill the filter criteria set in map.

Thanks,

Ravi

gabor_molnar
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Shamir,

Ready folder is the rigth location of the syndicated files. You can check it in the uide as well: SAP NetWeaver Master Data Management (MDM) 7.1 – SAP Help Portal Page -> MDM Console Guide -> MDSS -> Syndication File Location

So your MDSS works fine. PI searches for files in the Ready folder also. If PI doesnt take the file, then it is not beacuse the files are in wrong location but bcause of something else.

Best regards,

Gábor