Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Authorization restriction for Goods issue .>> others radio button in migo tcode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

We have a situation wherein the user is able to issue goods using tcode MIGO by choosing Goods issue --> Others and  the movement type 201

the above mentioning details i need to block the others tab only for specific user ids i have checked the MIGO objects But its not worked

please give me solution for block the others button on the drop down box

please find the attachment of screen shot its helpful to sort out the issue

Best Regards

suresh

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

Try running a TRACE while user performs this function. This will help you to find the object to be restricted.

Peeyush

0 Kudos

Thank for your prompt response peeyush ,

actually I switch on the trace but iam not find the any object related to "others " restriction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Not sure where you are trying to go.

The tabstrip "Others" can only be used/posted with certain movement types (like, in your example 201). If you don't want to allow postings for things that don't come with a reference document (like a purchase order or something), just restrict the corresponding movement types.

0 Kudos

Another idea just occured to me. Why not authorize MIGO_GR, MIGO_GO, but not MIGO_GI or MIGO itself?

0 Kudos

Hi mylene,

I have to block only movement type 201 "others" strip that only the requirement

Iam not getting please explain briefly authorization MIGO_GR, MIGO_GO, but not MIGO_GI or MIGO itself?

0 Kudos

MIGO is a transaction that works with contexts - which basically means, that you get the whole setup of the table controls and fields and such from the context as it is defined in table TCVIEW. Context GR = goods receipt, GO = in reference to a material document, GI = others. You can call the context from MIGO by switching the menu on tabstrips or you can call the respective context directly via its assigned transaction: MIGO_* (look it up in SE93 or test it).

0 Kudos

Hi Mylene,

can you please give me Briefly  step by step procedure .Am not understand procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Anandan,

Please use trace t.code ST01 to fix the issue.

You can restrict the movement type using the authorization object M_MSEG_BWA.

If you can provide the step by step screens where you want to exactly restrict we can fix it.

Regards,

Venkatesh