cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DG filling with an identifier

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I try to fill the field Special Provision (DTMD - SPPRO) with an identifier maintained at LS_UN_SUB level (NAM SYM identifier)

But I don't know if I can do this at customizing level or if I need to modify the DG Filling program.

In fact, I want to use the same process that currently exist for the filling of the UN number field (DGTMD - DGNU) in order to fill the field SPPRO.

Did somebody already done this? Can you help me to understand how I can do the assignment between a field in the DG Master and an identifier at LS_UN_SUB level?

Thanks in advance for your help

Stephanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Stephanie

I am not sure about "special preovision". In most cases you try to use data coming from "property" tree to do the filling for DG master; only for UN number and some otther stuff you use an identifer. If so in most cases you use a "identificaiotn listing" to finde th eidentifier. During filling the identifier is mapped to a "phrase" and at leas the phrase is then used in DG master. But for identifiers you need to assign "regulatory lists" etc. in standardto get it "done".

In only very cases you use really data from "LS_UN_SUB" level; most data is coming via DG_CL_SUB as assigned to REAL_SUB and additional data as maintained on REAL_SUB level.

I checked shortly online help. Check this: Managing Dangerous Goods Data - Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP) - SAP Library

I found as well this thread:

and this link:

https://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YB-352A3111D3895CD5E10000009B38F974

and here. CBDUE_SP_PHRKEY ,Phrase Key for Special Provision -Detail | ABAP, SAP (sorry german link; but may be an english one exist as well)

Hope this helps

C.B.