cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Business partner xx does not exist as customer, change not possible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

can anybody please help me solving this issue? I found some threads regarding this topic but no one got answered clearly.

Whlie trying to add a relationship between a contact Person and customer (with an custom relationship in assignment block "relationships") in CRM we get sometimes the BDoc error "Business partner xx does not exist as customer, change not possible". When I check in ECC I see that both customer and contact Person are available in ECC. I don´t know why this error message occure! The most important thing is that these message occure for contact person, not for customer. So why the System try to change the contact person as customer? Or is this "normal" behavior because a contact person is always part of customer in ECC?

I checked pide in ECC...Is it correct to have no entry in transaction PIDE (CRM -> ECC)? In ECC -> CRM there are a lot of entries!     

Please help.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Tanja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

kindly do the request load for that particular business partner R3AR2 create object R3A4 run object and R3AR3 for monitor object.

after running object not completed to done then check inbound and out bound queues in both the system. once its done then re process your error bdocs

Best of luck

Sree

former_member185613
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi tanja,

Please check if there is an entry present in the table CRMM_BUT_CRMOBJ for the guid of the business partner. The table stores the site ID of the system where partner is present. Delete the entry from the table and try adding the relationship again.

Please note that there is no maintenance available for the above table. You may have to use a custom program to delete the entry from it.

Hope this helps,

~Athreya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tanja,

May be you need to check the PIDE setthing once again. Please follow below link which describe similar result. Can you send the error message detail to us ?http://scn.sap.com/thread/2007670

thanks,

Prem

bernadette_fredericks
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Tanja

Could you kindly check SAP Note 757955. All the function modules listed in this note should be in table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU (also pay attention to the column 'POSNR').  Any function module that is not mentioned in this note should be removed from table CRMC_BUT_CALL_FU.