cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem including standard text in outbound delivery header text

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello all

I am trying to include a standard text in my outbound delivery header text area.

in the area the text is created in several languages and the text to be included is created with SO10 in the same languages.

when I double click on the text window I get to the sap script where I use the menu "include->text-> standard" and I enter the name of the text and the language as well.

when I try to print tho, the text comes out exactely as in the script: "INCLUDE <name of text>OBJECT ID ST LANGUAGE FR" instead of the text itself! If I expand it immediately it works but i want to avoid that: it would defeat the purpose of including the object text.

any idea of why this is happening?

thanks

Alisa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alisa,

Please provide the screenshots for clear understanding of the issue.

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

here it is

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alisa,

Whatever you have done seems to be correct. I wonder if TEST_OUTBOUND should be in single quotes!!!

Please try and let me know. By the way, which SAP ECC version you are working on?

Regards

SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

ECC6

I tried the quotes.

this never happened before, especially not when using the "include" feature

ron_dijkstra4
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Alisa,

did you ever get this working? I am facing a similar issue; I also added a standard text, exactly the way you have added the standard text, in the header text.

But nothing is printed in the smartform printout....

regards,

Ron.

Former Member
0 Kudos

no i had to expand the text in order to print it

ron_dijkstra4
Explorer
0 Kudos

I found another way. With the FM READ_TEXT I read the header text and searched for /: in the TLINE table. Once found I can print the standard/SO10 text within the header text. This way its a bit more flexible.

Many  for your reply!