cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web ROE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I would like to implement Web ROE substituting manual ROE in SAP.  Can any one tell me as to what should be done to accomplish this.

Further, I would like to know as to how does the system populate the values for box 15 (a), (b) & (c) in the ROE Form, when transaction code: HRPAYCA_ROEWB is executed.  I did not see any configuration node for this in IMG (Is it based on the Badi).

Your response on this aspect is very much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

In addition to indicating which hours are insurable (as mentioned by Lisa), you need to indicate what earnings are insurable.  This is done through the cumulation to WT/122 in T512w.

The configuration of the Web ROE is in the IMG at Payroll > Canada > Reporting and Statistics > Record of Employment (ROE) > ROE Record of Employment (New version).

In addition, you can find documentation on the SAP Canada webpage of Service Marketplace.  Go to www.service.sap.com/globalization then click on Country Information >  Americas > Canada > HCM > Resources.

Hope this helps.

Kim LaPierre, PAYattention Consulting

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kim La Pierre,

Thanks for your kind response.

I looked into SAP Note 1732937 and did the changes accordingly after activating the badi.  Further, I changed the variable from X to W in the BAdi and it worked.

Thanks and regards,

Victor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Please tag this Question as Answered to close the loop.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lisa_Chapman
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Victor,

Take a look at the following IMG node: Payroll > Payroll: Canada > Tax > Employment Insurance Settings > Assign EI insurable hours to time wage types

This should be a good starting point.

Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

Thanks for your kind reply.  Now I am able to understand the flow of WT /223.

Thanks and regards,

Victor