Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Simplest cleanest way to Stop BUPA_REL CRM->ECC

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus Im on a SAP CRM 7.0

Our Accounts Master Data its created on ERP and Sync to CRM.

Due to business constrains we don´t want created CRM contact persons or updates.

I am thinking about the cleanest solution to keep my current Sync From ERP ->CRM

Allowing me to create new CP on CRM but not sync them back to ERP,

Ideas:

1- Smoeac delete/ create useless filter  on r3 Site Subcription Bussines Partner relationships ..

2- BUPA_REL create useless filter.

Seamed to work but BUPA_RELs keep generating and on yellow (not send to all receivers)

3- Some imaginative customizing.. spliting ranges

4- Blocking queues.. (dislike it .. cause al my bdocs will get red)

5 event tables, and flow tables...

Thank you in advance for your ideas if any has any best practice from SAP for this Scenario on Contact persons??

Sumary: Contacts Persons will be created and updated on ECC and CRM,

Creations and Updates will be sync From ECC to CRM

CP created or updated on CRM wont be syncd to ECC

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member813607
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to T Code BUPA_CALL_FU

Un check the outbound call by setting

Event: BP,

Object: BP Relationship,

FM: BUPA_MWX_BDOC_CREATE_REL

Call: "Un check this value"

Uncheck BUPA_MWX_BDOC_CREATE_MAIN if you want to stop BUPA_MAIN

This way you wont get the outbound BDOCs created in your system at all. Blocking them at SITE level may not block BDOCs from creating!.

Regards, Sudeep..

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
This way you wont get the outbound BDOCs created in your system at all. Blocking them at SITE level may not block BDOCs from creating!.

Can you please clarify?

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

I guess that what he means is that removing those entries from BUPA_CALL_FU will stop the creation of BUPA_REL Bdocs, and Bupa_main related to contact persons.

Filters on Smoeac, and R3ac1, at least on Bulk sites, won´t stop the creation of bdocs, as still empty ones will be generated.

Regards

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I'm sorry to disagree, blocking the Bdocs from site, blocks them on creation/update, no empty Bdocs so far, the only problem you can have is on the initial download, in that scenario as you already pointed you will need to use the R3AC1 filters.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

I'll have a look on it as it looks quite and smart solution, meantime just solved with the badi

pedro_murias
Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like best solution  goes by using a Z Module as described on Note 638628.

Litle bit dissapointed.

former_member182421
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you try to convert the BUPA_REL form bulk to intelligent, I never tried it, but I did with BUPA_MAIN and works pretty well