cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Event for CG02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible to have the Business object BUS1077 fired on change of a substance.

This doesnt seem to work even if we release the change event in a delegate object.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Christoph,

Thanks - I was looking for a workflow / event which could be triggered on save of a specification in cg02. If I save the specification - I couldn't find any event that shows up in SWEL transaction.

So I assume the Business object BUS1077 Change event is not getting fired for some reason.

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soumya

as mentioned. please check online help. You will find how to set up a "workflow":

Check: Value Assignment Workflow - Basic Data and Tools (EHS-BD) - SAP Library

C.B.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

jagadeesh_gn
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Soumya ,

You try enhancing status profile of specification and using enhancment development to trigger workflow.

thanks

christoph_bergemann
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Soumya

not sure what you are looking for. But my answer is:

a.) EHS supports workflows; and workflows act on "change" of data, so you have a "trigger" event which you can use; please check online help

b.) SAP provides a lot of exits etc. One of them you can use to "trigger" additional topics (of what eve

er kind of nature); but you must do the programming on your own. One reference to such an option is mentioned here:

May be check as well: https://www.consolut.com/en/s/sap-ides-access/d/s/doc/YY-EHSS_SPEC_CHECKS

This is the "state of the art" interface to be used if "insert/delte/update" was done and you would like to "trigger" something

C.B.

PS: check e.g. BADI ehss_spec_checks | SCN