cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORD to AUC settlement for previous year

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have a scenario wherein some expense exists on the Internal order for 2014. The Asset fiscal year has been changed to 2015.

While trying to settle the ORD to AUC for current year, we get a message to do the settlement for previous year.

I checked the SAP notes, it recommended:

1. To do a PRE settlment to Cost Center/receiver in 2014,

2. Manual reposting of cost from the receiver to ORD in 2015, and

3. AUC settlement in 2015.

Please suggest if there is any other way to do it with/without opening the previous fiscal year.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Check the settle parameters of the order, have you defined settlement type as "periodic settlement" for the asset. If yes, add another line for full settlement for it. Then do settlement for 2015 with processing type as "Automatic", then system will post to 2015 for the asset.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mukthat,

We already have another line in the settlement rule, with the category FXA, and settement type FUL. While trying to run KO88 in 2015, we still get the message to settle the costs from 2014.

Thanks

Pankaj

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pankaj,

Is it error message or warning message? I tried to do settlement previous year expenses to AUC in current period, system is allowing to settle it. If possible, please share screen shot of the message.

Regards,

Mukthar

ab_ab
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Does it mean that CIP was not booeke for 2014? The process you have is the best option in my opinion as 2014 would already be closed.

on the short run you can exclude these orders and run your settlements.

Reg

Asheesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Asheesh,

The CIP was not done for these Orders in 2014. I would like to know how the CIP settlement to AUC can be done for these orders in 2014/15.

ab_ab
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Youll  have to manually repost the cost to 2015 and then perform settlement for 2015. I do not think the system will allow you to settle these orders for 2015 unless you settle 2014, which may not be possible anymore.

Thus I think youll need to move the cost to new IOs and then perform the settlement

ab_ab
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Youll  have to manually repost the cost to 2015 and then perform settlement for 2015. I do not think the system will allow you to settle these orders for 2015 unless you settle 2014, which may not be possible anymore.

Thus I think youll need to move the cost to new IOs and then perform the settlement