Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cost Assignment Values

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to validate the Cost Assignment for Trip, Mileage and  Receipts in Travel Request, whether if the user has entered cumulative sum to 100% in Cost Assignment % or not. Currently if the user is entering 80%, it is considering this and allocating the rest(20%) to acc. to trip costs assignment guidelines. Hence to avoid this, we are validating so that the user enters complete 100% in the cost assignment.

For the same, is there any way to fetch these values in the review screen, so that we can validate them here and thrown an error and restrict him submitting/saving the travel request/plan.

Regards,

Harsha

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

simply use BADI TRIP_WEB_CHECK with the Cost Assignment methods to validate on entry.

If you want to force 100% entry in one item, set percentage field to visible only (config-mode).

cheers, Michael

harsha_jalakam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

Thanks for the reply.

If we make the cost assign (%) as a read only field, then I guess it wont allow user to allocate the cost to two different orders. It would force the user to enter the entire cost to one order itself.

The intention here is to make the total cost allocation percentage to 100%, allowing user to enter more than two line items, in the cost allocation table, so that the rest is not assigned to acc. to trip costs assignment guidelines.

For the same I have used the FM 'PTRA_SCREEN_MEM_TRIP_GET' , to get all the cost assignments in an internal table., in the review screen and validating here making sure that all the costs are allocated to 100 %.

All this validations, I have carried out in WebDynpro Application. Please let me know, if the same can be carried out through any BAdI's and where they have to be done, since I have the least knowledge about the BaDI's used here for FI-TV, implementations.

Regards,

Harsha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any news on this? I also need to perform this check in webdynpro.

Thanks,
FS