Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Time out clock and notification does not work for IC

dhruv_mehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Sap has provided new feature to show a countdown clock on the header region of the web ui. like below

In the above picture u can see the notes implemented to use the feature they are as below.\

2092893 - Session Time Out Notification
2096030 - Session Time Out Enhancement
2097954 - OTR text length for the session timeout feature is limited to english

2098586 - fixes side effects of note 2097954 - OTR text length

Now If you check the first note SAP has suggested that in order to use this for IC Webclient business roles we need to implement the below notes

which we have implemented

1946450implemented
1877120 - CRM-IC: session timeout issue with CRM 7 EHP1 and higher implemented
1955366 - follow up note to 1877120 implemented
1977631 - follow up note II to 1877120 implemented

But Still this feature is not available for IC Roles , Can you please help me get this feature on IC roles , even if it has some development effort?

This is really a cool feature and I personally think this is the best used in IC roles Hoping to get some help soon

Regards,

Dhruvin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruvin,

Please check this other thread (15770632 )that contains some helpful hints.

For example, make sure you are not using compatibility mode in Internet Explorer.

Regards,

John

dhruv_mehta
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John Burton,

Thanks a lot for the help, I have i think discussed with Ralph who is the developer of this feature but i think for IC it is not feasible

however we are trying to create this clock manually ( which seems not feasible as the code is written is with condition profile type) but i sincerely wish this feature is a very customer friendly for IC role.

Regards,

Dhruvin

former_member187490
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dhruvin,

I just wanted to check with you to see if there was been any update with the support ticket you logged, and whether the problem has been resolved?

Regards,

John

Answers (0)