cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BI Add-in has disconnected all data sources (ID-111007)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all,

I am currently on Analysis for Excel 1.4.10.3295 and on MS Excel 2013. But I am still getting this error.

" An exception occurred in one of the data sources. SAP BI Add-in has disconnected all data sources (ID-111007)"

Appreciate if someone could share any insights they may have on this issue.

Thanks,

Badri Sridharan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

draschke
Active Contributor

Hi Badri,

I had the same problem last week (AO 1.4.9...).

I got it solved, by activating the multiprovider.

While I tried to use the query (without AO), there was no error with the query. I was wondering, that the query worked without any problems, but AO had a problem with the multiprovider.

maybe it solves also your problem. Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I am trying to open a workbook file created by another user and trying to open it on my computer in analysis for excel. When I click on refresh all prompt screen is appeared and it works fine.

and then I got the same error. SAP BI add-in has disconnected all the data sources.

we are using SAP BOBJ Analysis 1.4.9.3241.

Can you please let me know how can I resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Bharathi.

0 Kudos

I was also facing same error. In my case, simply reducing no. of fields from roes and adding them into free chars helped

former_member312721
Participant
0 Kudos

Resolution

Activate DataSource 0COSTELMNT_TEXT and 0COSTELMNT_ATTR in transaction RSA5 (find the DataSources in the tree and click button "Activate DataSources").

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

We were also same facing similar issues ( Exception occurred in one of the data sources - ID 111006/ID 111007 etc.)

It depends no of data cells how the report is generated .Could you provide detaisl which combination you installed and no of data cells retrieved

MS 2013 64 bit- AO 64 bit with RAM 4GB ( If try to retriev more than 10 million cells then experienced 111006 issue.)

MS 2013 32 bit -AO 32 bit RAM 4GB (32 bit only can retrieve around 2.5 mill.cells as per our tests)

Check resourse monitor log how excel is reponding , some times it is not repsonding for a while

Check 2121321 - CX_SY_COMPRESSION_ERROR  notes when generating big data sets using AFO.

Regards,

Vem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Badri,

I have seen this error many times and this is a Program error associated with AO, you can also consider this workaround with you still facing the issue.
If you have other Ad-in in the workbook my recommendation is you disable them while using the Analysis. You can do this by going to the file-->Option-->Ad-Ins-->then Com-adin

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
BC

Derek_Fox
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Badri

If you have multiple DataSources in your workbook, the error message does not identify which DataSource is the issue, you have to check each DataSource manually in your workbook.

Go to the Analysis Taskpane > Components and the right click on a DataSource and choose the option Refresh. I generally start at the top of the list and work my way down each DataSource until I find the DataSource that is causing the error.

if you have one DataSource then it is easier.

But the error message "SAP BI Add-in has disconnected all data sources " still does not explain what is the issue with the DataSource in why it is disconnecting.

Which version of SAP NetWeaver BW are you using by the way?

I have seen this happen on our SAP NetWeaver BW 7.4 SP9 system where we had a query with variables on the structures (rows and columns) which was continually disconnecting and giving the error message "SAP BI Add-in has disconnected all data sources". To resolve the issue we had to apply OSS note 2092810 - Filter variable on structure becomes ignored () to our system.

Regards

Derek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Derek,

Thanks much for the quick response. Got side tracked a bit and could not respond any earlier.

Basically there is only 1 back end BEX query associated with this particular Analysis View.

However, this BEX query seems to be broken (some objects that were present  while creating the original BEX query are now removed and hence those ID-111007 errors)

Apparently this issue was directly related to the back end BEX query rather than the Analysis for Excel.

Thanks,

Badri Sridharan

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi - are you connecting to a BEx Query?

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Tammy,

Yes, I am tying to access an existing Analysis for Excel report that is going against a BEx query.

Thanks,

Badri Sridharan

TammyPowlas
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Badri - there is only one note that mentions this error - http://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/1910040 and you are already on 1.4

I recommend opening a SAP Incident and send them the logs