1. B
1. C

Production BOM

B

1. D

Production BOM

C

1. E

Now If I do assemble to order for B and C and do ATP check then it gives multiple schedule line for B and C. My expectation is multiple schedule line should also be generated for A depending on the schedule line of B and C but its not happening and throwing This error:

"Error in transferring results of assembly order"

Important to mention that for single schedule line its working, schedule line shows up for A depending on B and C (which one is available later). In the item category of A, delivery group indicator "A" is maintained.

Your help will be highly appreciated

Thanks,

Tanveer

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tanveer,

Dynamic assembly scenario where the producing plant is different from the planning plant then you can use OSS note  1128528.

Also check OSS note 106830 - Modification note: adjust order finish date

if you have set Adjust basic dates' in configuration of your order type.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rupesh,

Thanks for your reply, I was highly expecting some input from you. Our scenario more similar to the problem related to note 106830. Basically, in sales order, when all of the component are available and system gives single schedule line then there is no error, but when there are some missing parts and some quantity is available now and system commits some in future, i.e. multiple schedule lines, its can not adjust schedule lines. if you have further opinion or solution for that please let me know.

Thanks again for your feedback, I really appreciate it.

Tanveer

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tanveer,

First implement the OSS note 106830 in your development systems and check whether you have the same issue. Also define your order type scheduling parameter in OPU3 and OPU5 d Adjust  Dates = Adjust basic dates adjust dependent requirement to order start.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rupesh,

I implemented the note OSS note 106830, but still its giving same error. One of the findings which might give you better insight of the problem is, if I deselect Delivery group in Item category of header item A (referring to the original post) then it doesn't give that error but it also doesn't comply schedule line consistency with components, i.e. it shows it is available even before its components are available. So, the problem is how to make it consistent with components for multiple schedule line. E.g. for a order of 10 A, if 4 D and 6 E are available today, then it should show 4 A is available today. and if 6 D is available after 60 days and 4 E is available after 30 days then 6 A should show a schedule line after 60 days.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Tanveer

rupesh_brahmankar3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Tanveer,

The behavior corresponds to the standard logic of the dynamic assembly processing

Please refer 88279 - Production for dynamic assembly could occur earlier.

"Error in transferring results of assembly order"

The error message indicates that the receipt elements were not updated or were updated incompletely when you made changes in the sales order. You have to adjust the receipt elements manually in this case.

Best Regards,

R.Brahmankar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help from anyone ......

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rana,

Check if this OSS Note applies to your system: