cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execute ERP Pricing in CRM transaction possible?

Marcelo_Pollak
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts

I was told by someone that it might be possible to call ERP pricing during a CRM Transaction. Could someone comment on that?
Please note I am not talking about using CRM Web UI to execute a Transaction in ERP!

I really mean executing and saving a Transaction in CRM, but only the pricing part (condition finding + calculations) are to be done in ERp and results brought to CRM.

Thanks and regards

Marcelo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

It is possible but you have to have a LORD(lean order framework) middleeare.In this all pricing would run in ECC.

But you need to build a business case for using this.

~Kavindra

former_member158363
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo,

I am not sure whether such ERP pricing is supported but what is definitely supported is following scenario:

* you have setup replication of sales order and items between CRM and ERP.

* the same sales item category is customized as price relevant in ERP and not relevant for pricing in CRM.

* you create a sales order in CRM - after save, the sales order is replicated into ERP, where is priced. The validation BDoc brings back some price components and updates the sales order in CRM.

In this scenario, there is no pricing procedure in CRM, hence PR00, DIFF, MWST and other pricing procedure components/conditions are NOT filled in CRM. Only subtotals and main pricing components are updated in CRM.

Technically, ERP pricing fields like VBAP-KZWI1-6, VBAP-NETPR etc. are mapped to CRM fields like CRMD_PRICING_I-SUBTOTAL1-6, NET_PRICE, NET_VALUE and so on.

So if you want to have more pricing components in CRM, you have to map them to subtotal1-6 in ERP pricing procedure customizing.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Dawood.