cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logo is not visible in E-Recruiting External candidate Job posting application and Email correspondence letter templates.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are facing an issue in making Logo visible at External Job posting and E-mail content.

We have activate the webdynpro application HRRCF_A_UNREG_JOB_SEARCH to publish the Job externally for unregistered applicants/candidates.

We have copied the standard Smartform, changed the text and uploaded the client's Logo instead of SAP standard Logo. 

When we publish the job it is successfully publishing all the Job posting Description, but not the client Logo which has uploaded in smartform and getting a popup window with Windows Security warning asking for Client's User ID and Password.

If we logon with UI and PW we can be able to view this Logo otherwise Logo is not visible but rest of all Posting description visible fine.

We have also created smartforms for all the Correspondence letter templates and uploaded the same Logo. When we perform any activity from Recruiter's side, which are related to correspondence letters, email is getting triggered and email content is visible properly but not the Header where the Logo is available. Here also Logo is not appering properly.

Any technical or Functional settings missed in this connection? Couldn't able to trace.

Looking forward for your valuable suggestions to fix this.

Appreciate you time.

Thank You.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Have you checked note 930800?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nicole,

Thank you for the reply. I have checked the given note.This note described that there is no standard solution and it is talking about only Letter templates related Logo/graphics. How about Logo which we have maintained for Job posting Data overview smartform. As i have mentioned above, when we execute the application HRRCF_A_UNREG_JOB_SEARCH for Unregistered candidates job search we can see all the Job related text but not the Logo which we maintained in the samrtform. Here system is throwing a popup for erec system User ID and PW. If we give UI and PW then pnly we ca be able to view it otherwise not visible.

Any other reasons for this?

And coming to this note, it was released in 2006 July. It has mentioned that the new approach will be provided to overcome this issue. Just wanted to know was there any further notes released to resolve this?

Appreciate your inputs in this regards.

Thank you.

NicoleGeischnek
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Where does the logo come from? I guess you embedded a picture? Where is this stored? How is the access to this file defined?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is embedded in smartforms letter templates. When we perform any correspondence activity which trigger an email to respective candidate from recruiter's dash board, mail content is getting triggered but Logo is not visible.

In the same way, we embedded Logo for Posting data overview smartform(For external unregistered job search). When we perform the job search externally as an external candidate, Job description is visible but not the Logo in it.

Let me know if you need any further info regarding this.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi i am facing the same issue, i have uploaded the image using se78, and used the same image in smartform. but when we trigger mail every thing except the logo in displayed fine .

Answers (0)