Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RETURN_TO_SITE Missing in the Router Maintenance

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

We use the site2site standard functionality in ME 6.0.4.x, and we now face the problem how to return the defect SFC back to original site, I read the Online help it does mention there is the Disposition Function Routings that has the RETURN_TO_SITE option. But when I open our Router Maintenance but couldn't find it, can you advice how to make it visible for me?

You can find the bellow screenshot where I have for the routing maintenance.

Thanks & regards,

Leon

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Leon

You won't find that Disposition Function directly in Routing Maintenance. You will only find you can reference it in Disposition Group Maintenance, where you can create your own Disposition group. Then you can reference the Disposition Group in Routing Maintenance (but only for certain Routing Types).

Stuart

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Stuart,

Thanks for the quick reply. Now I get to know where to find it. I will continue to research how to make it work in my case.

Thanks for the help.

Best regards,

Leon

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Allison,

I verified the SEND_TO_SITE disposition and made this transferred SFC status to be "Returned".

Actually I expect this transferred SFC can be automatically sent back to the source site, with the New Or InQueue status, and the NC codes logged in the target site can also send back to source site.

Do you see a chance that SAP ME can make this happen?

If you need any further info, just let me know.

Thanks & regards,

Leon

0 Kudos

Hi Leon,

I believe that NC data will not be transferred back to the source site.

This should deactivate the SFC on the destination site and re-activate it on the source site. So, I guess you'll find your SFC just in Done status and can move it where it is needed by means of SFC Step Status or Change Production.

Regards,

Sergiy

former_member323997
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sergiy,

I have one SFC, it was transferred into destination site several months ago, and archived. The physical product was sent back to source plant last week, and they repaired something, and made the status to DONE again, therefore the site2site was triggerred one more time, however, the target site refused this SFC because in the SFC Receipt area it shows this SFC is already exists on the target site.

Do you think this is a bug?

Thanks & regards,

Leon

0 Kudos

Hi Leon!

If it had ever been mentioned to work, I would expect it to work this way:

- SFC gets archived at destination site;

- RMA SFC Receipt returns this SFC back from archive into production at the destination site;

- Return To Site disposition returns the SFC to the source site;

- rework for the SFC is finished till DONE at the source site and the SFC gets S2S-transferred to the destination site again.

Regards,

Sergiy

Answers (0)