cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Routing e-mail to CRM (office 365)

0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm currently working on a project to implement the ERMS functionality to route incoming e-mails to the correct agents, send auto-replies, etc. I've configured everything on the SAP side and when I test it by manually creating an incoming e-mail in transaction SOIN it get's picked up and delivered to the right inbox.

My problem is the step before this, getting the incoming e-mail to reach our CRM system. I've asked our exchange people to route some of our companies e-mail adresses to our CRM system, but they don't know how to do this. I've tried helping them to find a guide to do this, but haven't been able to find one.

Another problem is that our company is busy making the move to office 365, where we'll be making use of Exchange Online, which again asks for another way of routing the incoming e-mails to CRM.

Does anyone have any experience integrating CRM with Exchange Online for incoming (but also outgoing) e-mail and is there some information available that I can share with our exchange people, so I can point them in the right direction?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I recently posted the same question to SAP Support Services (CRM-BTX-GWI), because we're looking for a cloud base solution for both email and back office apps, and they responded with the following:

"I can confirm Server side groupware currently does not support the Mentioned technologies [Office365 or Google Apps], however Development are investigating these for future releases.  With regards a release data on these , this is unfortunately not currently available."

In Paragraf 2 can you make the requirement in clear....

Regards,

Sap Adherent.