Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debugging in CRM and ISU.

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working in Middle ware Monitoring and having a good knowledge of ABAP.

When I am Creating any Business partner through web UI same business partner created in ISU automatically.

My question is that

* How to know, which function module is executed is ISU for creating same business partner.

* Can we stop debug control in ISU.

* In which table data is going to store in ISU.

Regards,

Arif

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arif,

1. When CRM BP is replicated to ERP, you can find the mapping FM in ERP table COM_BUPA_CALL_FU. For ISU, the FM COM_BUPA_MAIN_INBOUND_ISU is used to create both ISU BP and customer.

The prerequisite is to register this FM in ISU table COM_BUPA_CALL_FU:

R3OBI BUPA  COM_BUPA_MAIN_INBOUND_ISU   X

2. what do you mean by "stop debug control" ?

3. In ISU, the BP data will also be stored in table BUT000 (main table).

Regards,

Ellen

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Ellen,

Stop debug control meaning, when i am doing any activity in crm it will replicate to ISU or ERP ifmiddle ware setting is maintain for both system, The question is that How to debug ISU or ERP code through CRM, When I doing activity in CRM.

Means Can be monitor which object is being called in ISU for particular activity of CRM( like address chnage, order creation.)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To debug it,

1.You can first de-register the outbound queue in SMQS.

2. Then after you save BP in CRM, the outbound queue will be stopped in SMQ1 with status "ready",

3. then you can go into the LUW and press the button "debug LUW",

4.the debugger goes into ISU.

5.You can set an breakpoint in COM_BUPA_MAIN_INBOUND_ISU for ISU BP update.

The prerequisite is that the RFC user must be "dialog" type.

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you Very Much I got it.

I would like to know one more thing, Can we Know the Corresponding inbound IDOC No through

BDOC no.

Means when we update any BP, Bdoc (CRM) is generated through this bdoc  can we know IDOC no which will be trigger in ISU.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

In CRM under transcation SMW01, open the BDoc that was created for the BP (by mentioning the BDoc message type or date or say last one hour etc) and then choose a particular BDoc  and then

click on Errors/Receivers icon. You might get some details about the Idoc that was generated for the destination (ISU in this case).

Another option is to open transaction WE05 or WE19 to check the Idoc by mentioning the appropriate selection criteria.

Hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Shanthala.

former_member212686
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shanthala,

Thank you very much.

Could you pls tell me in detail How to find idoc NO through Bdoc No.

after clicking  on Errors/Receivers icon  i am not getting any parameter that i can filter idoc throgh this parameter.

Regards,

Arif