cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue about Group GL account Number (FSIACC)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am unable to see attribute FSIACC in any entity type or even tavle USMD0022.My issue is that on selection of particular CoA this attributes becomes required fields but when I check same thing in ECC the field is optional. My question is where this attribute is maintained in 0G data model and why field properties are dynamic?

As per Metedata

Group
  Account Number
BILKTCHAR10-CT: SKA1Type/Description/ConsolidationACCOUNTFSIACCUSMDZ1_FSIComplex OVSReference to Entity FSI.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghu3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay,

If you do not find an attribute in the entity , make sure to check the referencing relationships as well.

FSIACC is an attribute created with the referencing relationship between entity FSI and entity Account.

Regarding the field properties , check the below class and coding , may be it would be helpful

Regards,

Raghu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu

Thank you for kind help. But how can make this field as optional or have to upload data in MDG tables? Is it from SKA1? Or is to possible to assign Data Element SAKNR to above field? 

former_member206605
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Sanjay

FSI is group entity and the attribute is already there. Can you give me the exact field name?

For group accounts you have to load the data in FSI as well as in the ACCOUNT entity.

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

The is attricute name FSIACC with entity name ACCOUNT in Meta data.

Is to possible to assign Data Element SAKNR to above field as our client does not want to use BF SEM_BCS?

Answers (0)