cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales of free good where Tax to be captured

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dears,

We have a requirement where we will have to configured a free good where the net price will be Zero but the Tax is calcualted and the Tax will have to be posted to a seperate (expense account) GL account

Fore eg :

we will a standard order with a Standard item and Free item

For standard item the Sale is normal which includes price and output tax (TAN item Cat)

But for Free goods item , we need only Tax that need to be routed to a separate GL account (Expense account to absorb internally). (ZTAN Item Cat)

I have tried configured in the below but its not working. May you please  help in correcting it for successful posting.

Here are the below Configuration i made . however its not workign fine. Can you please do the needful at the earliest with all the relevant configurations.

Thanks in Advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

Please refer the below mentioned thread.

http://scn.sap.com/message/15776715#15776715

Regards,

S.Himavanth.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check OSS notes 102852 and 1233235.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Phani,

regarding this issue let me clear first whether free goods base price is determining into sales document or not because so far if value 0 then what base we can calculate the tax.

For this we need to maintain in free goods item category "X" on pricing field and "X"statistical value field so free goods value will determine but to calculate the tax but this value will not effect on net value