cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Manual TR for scrapping Goods

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

When i issued goods to scrap in mb1a 551 movement,TR is not generated and I understand that this due to configuration.Now with out changing configuration, I created manual TR followed by TO and confirmed TO.Now LX02 still shows the stock of the material in + and - . Is this  scrapping process correct and completed? Can this be followed as an alternate method??

When TR is generated by system followed by TO and confirming TO,I see LX02 does not show any stock of the material??

Regards

GCL.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

It may be considered as an workaround for very rare cases where something went wrong (I am talking abut 1 or 2 per year )

In any other case you should complete your customizing. Nobody ever will understand why WM TRs are created automatically for all movements but 551.

And as you see, you have a positive and negative quant in the interim storage types, which will cause extra effort to be cleaned up with a manual LT01 by moving the postive quant onto the negative to make it going away.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

As suggested by Jurgen, instead of workaround you are supposed to complete the customization.My suggestion is to have a look on the existing SCN thread

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jurgen & Manish,

Thank you both of you for your valuable inputs.

I would change the configurations.

Regards

GCL