Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Check Table Entry 158 : Entry VLPOD does not exist

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to perform the goods receipt for my inbound delivery and I am getting the below error(screen shot attached)

I did check one of the older SCN post where I have checked all the possible solutions suggested however still no luck

Hence request your urgent inputs and help on the same.

Kind Regards

Atul

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183424
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you read the SAP note  2015873 - M7001 during the second goods issue attempt after a different error message  which has already suggested in that previous discussion ?

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dibyendu,

Thank you for the note given, however our system is on Version 7.0 however if you check the note the program error needs to rectified for Version 6.0, please advice further.

Kind Regards

Atul

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dibyendu,

Thank you very much for the note given yes the issue is now resolved after I applied the note.

Kind Regards

Atul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

Did you check whether your customer and item category is relevant for POD?

If yes pls do two steps

1.tcode-VLOPD and then 2 tcode: VLPODQ.

This process mostly will be done for outbound delivery.

Regards,

DSP

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For inbound delivery, I don't know why you were trying VLPOD which is relevant for Outbound delivery.  Have you tested with other TCode like VL31N ?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul ,

In this issue i have seen by attached screen short --- pick qty is 0 in PGR . is it so that scenarios's material is not relevant for picking if it is not then we can in change mode and give dly qty and pick are equal

If it is not then please let me know

Thanks

former_member196521
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Vicky,

The material is not relevant for picking.

Kind Regards

Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Atul,

kindly confirm me that are you getting this error in proof of delivery process itself transaction "VLPOD"

and also make sure before doing process in "VLPOD" Transaction , have to complete first delivery process for PGR if i am correct your process

Thanks