cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Service consumption from Webdynpro Java Interface

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!

Im trying to consume a non-sap web service (wsdl file) with Webdynpro java. I have configured the webservice in the SOA options under /nwa but the panel shows " Processed with warnings". When i test the dynpro i get an alert like this: " Exception on execution of web service with operation ..... " So i checked the log viewer and i found this error :

Configuration of logical ports for [Mercurio] service group finished with warning. The provider system successfully found the needed service, but its wsdl is without webservice policy. Thus the generated client configuration might not work because of different configurations between service and client (most probable a difference in the security settings). Either assign a provider system with access to wsdl with policy or manually create the client configuration. For more information increase severity of the default trace com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.mass.BatchJobRun to WARNING and reassign the service group. Details: [mercurio] provider system, [desarrollo.sap.com/wdcaptura2] service group application

This is the web service in SOA application communication panel:

The WSDL has no username and password.

Any Help !!

Ty

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Julian,

Did you find a solution for this ?? If so could you please suggest

We have the similar issue and unable to fix

Regards

Samba

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is the service description valid? -> https://www.wsdl-analyzer.com/

For more information increase severity of the default trace com.sap.esi.esp.service.server.mass.BatchJobRun to WARNING and reassign the service group. Details: [mercurio] provider system, [desarrollo.sap.com/wdcaptura2] service group application

Have you done this already? Results? Have you created and debugged an Java client to consume that one or the service itself? What have you found out?

cheers