cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Create Sales Orders RFC syntax error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear expert,

We just found an error with the Fiori application "Create Sales Orders". When we open the application it directly does not retrieve any data, and when we go to analyze the error it results as a Backend error in the program 'CL_SRA017_SALESORDER_C_DPC_EXTCP'. It basically states that the in the include 'IF_SRA017_ORDERITEM===========IU', the type 'IF_BAPISDORDER_GETDETAILEDLI2' is unknown.

Our versions:

UIX01EAP 100 SP05

SRA017 600 SP06

Here the screenshot of the Backend error:

Any help/advice regarding this issue will be really appreciated.

Thank you very much,

Pau

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert

Hi Pau,

Please look at .

It says SRA018 is required.

Regards,

Masa / SAP P&I Technology RIG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you very much for your fast input.

Effectively the install of the component SRA018 solved this problem of the missing data type.

Still, a second issue remains related with the OData of the app. The app still does not retrieve any data, and a brief popup error appears when clicking Cancel button in the Select Customer screen of the app.

This error log tcode states "Value 'undefined' violates facet information 'maxlength=4'", with error ID /IWFND/CM_CONSUMER122.

Any help/input would be very appreciated.

Best regards,

Pau

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

Please create a new discussion for new issue. It helps other member to search information easily.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Here the link of the new post:

Best regards,

Pau

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

Please mark this Discussion with a Correct Answer and Helpful Answer where appropriate.  See http://scn.sap.com/community/support/blog/2013/04/03/how-to-close-a-discussion-and-why   Even if you discovered the solution without any outside contributions, it helps others to understand what the solution turned out to be.

Regards,

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pau,

Just FYI, this issue is fixed by the note:

2116112 - Backend fixes for CPA after SP07 Release of SRA016