cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invalid control type for list tile error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried to replace the default add confirmation button screen and map to the confirmations items list screen. The requirement is to list the confirmations items list in the confirmation screen in SAPCRMSM. But when ever I make a change in the add confirmation button, the button is disabled. So I revert the changes and tried to populate the items list in the confirmation screen using a list tile view. But I am getting Invalid control type for list tile error. I don't know where I made a mistake. Please help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks,

Basil Jose

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Basil,

You need to be more specific with what you are trying to do and why.  First, what version of Agentry are you using, and what client platform are you deploying to?  What change are you trying to make to the Add Confirmation Button?  Please add screen shots of what you are attempting.  Action buttons will be disabled at run-time when the action targets cannot be resolved.  One of the sub-actions is expecting a different parent object probably, causing the target evaluation to fail.

Jason Latko - Senior Product Developer at SAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

I am using Agentry v70.5.1.10 and deploying to SMP 3.0 for Windows platform (1366*768).

Once the technician clicks on the Add confirmation button, Confirmation items screen should appear instead of default Add confirmation screen. Check box is provided at each item level to select the item and it should reflect in the confirmation tab.

But when I map the above screen to the add confirmation button, its disabled.

Then the selected item values should come to the Confirmation tab. Here I mapped to the custom screen "Confirmation screen" to check whether its working or not.

Here the values are displaying in Tile display and but its disappearing when I move to another screen or click another tab. I need to display the values in a List tile view.

-Basil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

I have analysed the standard application and tried different steps to populate the confirmation items list in the Confirmation items screen. The value is not mapping to it. Can you guide me please?

-Basil Jose

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Basil,

I thought this is what we already accomplished in your other thread?  After the confirmation is created and items have been added, you don't need to change anything to get the confirmation items to show up on the confirmation screen.  That mapping is already done for you in the standard application.  Need more info again as to what you are trying to do, and why.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

Confirmations items list is displaying when I click on the Add confirmation button. Thats working fine.

I am trying to populate the selected confirmation items from items screen to Service Order Confirmation detail screen. The values should be displayed as list tile view. This is what I am trying to do. But whenever I try to map, the count of total in Confirmation detail screen is increasing without showing the selected confirmation items.

For displaying the items, I have created a list tile view in the Confirmation detail screen and mapped to ConfirmationItemTile screenset as its row. I have tried different collections(Main Object> (custom)ConfirmationItems, ConfirmationItems, Confirmation> ConfirmationItems) under the List tile view Data/ styles. But its not working properly. What should I do to display the data properly? Help me.

-Basil Jose

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Basil,

I don't understand why you are trying to modify the confirmation detail screen?  This already has a tile list that displays the items under a confirmation.  What is the reason you are trying to modify this?  Again, the targeting is complex here.  If the count looks correct above the list, then the items are correctly in the collection.  It should not be necessary to modify this screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

In the default confirmation detail screen, confirmation header details are displaying in the list tile view. But I need to display confirmation items which I have selected from the items screen. Count is increasing, but its taking the count of confirmations header, not the confirmation items.

We can create a list tile view and map to confirmation items screenset which can display the confirmation items, right? Why its not working properly?

How to map it? Please help me.

-Basil jose

jason_latko
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Basil,

The confirmations screen out of the box is already coded to display the items belonging to whatever confirmation you select.  In your screen shot above, why have you added a new Confirmations Screen Tab under a Service Order?  There is already a Confirmations Tab that will take you to Confirmation Details which will display the Confirmation Items without you needing to change anything.  It doesn't make sense to have a Confirmations Screen Tab that displays Items at the Service Order level.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

I have added the custom confirmation screen for trial and error purpose only, to check whether the selected items are coming or not. I have tried with the default Confirmation tab to display the Confirmation Items that I have selected, but its not working. I know there is no need for the custom detail screen.

What I need is to display all the Confirmation items based on the Service order  in the Confirmations tab, not the Confirmation details. In the standard screen, it takes one more screen to display the confirmation items, right? I didn't want to display it.

I have tried different possibilities, still its not worked. Please help me.

-Basil Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jason,

I need to display the selected confirmation items associated with Service order, not the confirmations. I have tried to include the Confirmation items object in the Service order object as collection and also in the Main object, then tried to display it by mapping the ConfirmationItemTile Screenset as a row. But still, its not working. Can you help me please? Can you tell me briefly what mgiht be the exact reason and how to resolve it? Please.

-Basil Jose

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Sub :

I have detail screen with some items list data contains check boxes,

I want to select all check boxes of items with single option as select all

Info :

I have created one option called as "Select All" on the top of the screen, and created one action which is mapped to "Select All" option, So could you pls help here to enable all check boxes with this single Action,

If any rule is required pls suggest me how to right rule for this action.

Agentry version 6.0

WPF version 7.0.5

Regards,

T.saitej

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

T.saitej,

Please create a Discussion marked as a Question.  Not only so others may benefit from your solution once it is found, but also because you will have more folks looking to provide a solution when your issue has the greater visibility of a Discussion.  Also suggest that you visit the Getting Started link at the top right of each SCN page for help with creating a good Discussion.

--Bill