Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

outbound delivery printout issue.

ramesh_k15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Onreleasing an outbound delivery, Output form should be sent to Print Queues, without
any manual intervention. it will Possible in system?

Regards

RK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

stefan_resag
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Yes, this is possible. In the 'Application and user management WoC' - 'Input and Output Management' section select 'Output Chanel selection'. Then in the drop down box named 'Show rules for' select delivery note and create a new rule with the correct output chanel:

ramesh_k15
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi

i tried but in that we can able to change only printer not the above said.

Ramesh

0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

if you want to use a Print Queue other then the ones displayed in your screen shot, then you can define one in the Workcenter 'Application and user management' -> view 'Print Queues'

There are two comprehensive Help Center articles on this topic, you might want to check out that.

- A good overview on the options in "Process-Integrated Printing"

- technical step-by-step prescription on the print queues in "Print Queues Quick Guide"

Best regards

Michael

ibcbaetz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

I have the same requirement: After an outbound delivery is released the delivery note should be printed by the system without manual activity (as example: similar to what can be configured for pick tasks).

I think your description enables that the delivery note is pushed into a specific queue and so to determined printer. But first the printing of the delivery note has to be started manually first.

Do you know, how the printing itself of the delivery note can be automized?

Thanks and best regards,

Christian

stefan_resag
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

could you please check if the outbound delivery shows up in the print queue? I checked in my system and the delivery note automatically shows up in the print queue:

Best regards,

Stefan

ibcbaetz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

the delivery note was correctly visible in the print queue, but I had to start the printing of the delivery note manual first. What has to be done, to trigger the printing by releasing the outbound delivery?

Thanks and regards,

Christian

stefan_resag
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Christian,

since the delivery note is anyway only sent to the print queue after releasing the outbound delviery I think you want to know how documents of a print queue are automatically sent to a printer. This is 'Scenario 3' of what is documented in the help document 'Process-Integrated Printing'. To enable the scenario you have to install the 'Print Manager'. There is another help document 'Set Up Printing Using the Print Manager'. Please have a look.

Best regards,

Stefan

ibcbaetz
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

yes your are right, I use scenario 3 and this is already configured. I tested it again and now it works: After the release of the outbound delivery the delivery note was printed.

Thanks for your support.

Regards,

Christian