cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inbound Email - Service Request Responsible?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We are using the rule "Route to Service Request Responsible". Unfortunately, incoming mail are grouped in with all other new e-mails for agents. Therefore, agents cannot quickly distinguish between incoming mail that are “open for everyone” and mail "belonging" to a Service Request Responsible.

screenshot:

And:

However, looking into SWI1 gives some interesting findings:

Any suggestions on how to solve this?

Regards,

Bendik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Sigrid
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Bendik,

This is how the current design works.

The agent will find the E-Mails which have been routed to him/her when using agent inbox search with search criteria "Assigned to Me".

The result would show those

• which are already processed by the agent and
  • which have been routed to the agent.

Would it help if the employee responsible is filled with the agent's name?

Best Regards,

Sigrid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sigrid,

Thanks for replying.

We manage to solve it with some configurations and better understanding of how agents Inbox work.

Result:

If a customer replies by mail, this particular email will be available for the service request responsible if he/she choose “Assigned to me”. On the other hand, this email will not appear for other agents if they use “Assigned to me” as criteria.

However, if agents choose “Assigned to My Team”, emails will appear in the result list regardless of whether it belong to a Service Request Responsible or not.

Regards,
Bendik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bendik,

Have you cross checked with the Attribute "Assigned to "  is ME and MY Team.

In the same way cross check the search filter Employee Responsablity "Bendik S...... M.....".

Still facing problem let we know, I suggest some enhancement....

Regards,

Sap Adherent