Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0PM_DS04 with full and delta

former_member657893
Participant
0 Kudos

Maintenance Orders, Operations and Costs - Plant Maintenance - SAP Library

PM DSO I am getting data from 4 datasources , 3 delta and 1 full.  Again I want load dso to cube.

So I will create 3 infopackges and 3 dtp’s as delta

Another infopackage is full and dtp as delta.   4th datasource loading everyday full load to psa and delta form psa to dso, I want to use?

Now I want load dso to cube as delta process, here my delta records can work, or I need to use full dtp only and delete overlap request form cube?

is my process is correct?

Do u want me to take care anything in process chain?

please let me know

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

About full load - You can daily load full load data to DSO.

But at PSA(thru process chain) better to delete old request. other wise it may causes psa space issue.

From DSO to Cube you can load delta data. Delta data you can load from change log table.

It loads onley changed data from change log table to cube.

CUBE level - you don't need to delete any overlapping request.

Thanks

former_member657893
Participant
0 Kudos

so no need drop and reload data form cube, and no need delete overlap request, delta can get records without any issues form dso to cube without duplication? any scenario did u used like this?

and let me know how to stop process chain also? remove from schedule is best choice or any other is best choice? for patch or backup recovery form basis activities?

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So no need drop and reload data form cube - Yes, Not required

No need delete overlap request - Yes, overlap request deletion is not required.

Delta can get records without any issues form dso to cube without duplication - Yes, no issues about data duplication.

Remove from schedule is easy option.

Another one - from thru process chain find your job and change job status from release to schedule at SM37.

Or seek basis help to stop your job.