Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Report for field sammg and refnr in two step picking

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have configure two step picking which is working fine.

But my concern is when I create a group from deliveries using VL06P, an five digit number (23717) is generated. But while putting same group number in LT72 screen for analysis or doing LT0E, I am getting en error that "this group number is not existing in system.

Then I have to go to SE16 and search in table T311. Then I found that there are two group number in this table which technical name are REFNR and SAMMG. So I have to pass 23717 in SAMMG field and note down the number (17) from REFNR field and process with REFNR number.

So is there any report whether I can get the same (when I pass SAMMG number I will get REFNR number) because my business user don't have access to SE16 again it is not acceptable to business.

Or is there anyway by which I can assign same number to both SAMMG and REFNR, so that my client will refer only one number in stead of two number.

I am hereby attaching one test data. Kindly go through it and revert to me with your analysis.

Best Regards,

Raghu Nayak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

parag_parikh
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raghu,

This is related to number ranges you have configured.

Default number range for warehouse ( Range object RV_SAMMG  ) should not overlap with number range for T311-REFNR ( Range object LVS_RFNUM  ). For example configurations like below will assign same value generated from T311-SAMMG to T311-REFNR.

RV_SAMMG:

Range interval 01 is configured for the process.

For warehouse, default range period can be configured in T340D-NUKRF.

For this period, number range internal like below can be set up ( Number range object LVS_RFNUM ). This avoids any conflicts between two number ranges and SAP will copy SAMMG to REFNR.

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

I have already following the steps you have shown. While creating the group, I am clicking with WM reference number. Please go through the screen shots and suggest me.

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

is the material tagged as "relevant for 2 step picking" in WM1 view of material master ?

if material is not tagged as relevant as 2 step in material master then you need to use LT72 enter the warehouse and Group number ( in your case 23717) activate the 2-step picking save it and then use LT0E you will find the detail there

former_member715153
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Thanks for your reply. But I don't find you reply is resemble with my query. I don't have any issue with two step picking. It is working absolutely fine.

My only concern is that whatever number assigned to a group, after it is created through VL06P, in my case it is 23717, using same number I can't process further. For that I am using table T311 and note down the REFNR number (17 in my case) and then proceed further.

So is there any report where I can find out REFNR number w.r. to SAMMG number or is there any way out where I can get REFNR number directly in place of SAMMG number so that there is no need to go and search in T311 table.

Because a business user can't search every time in T311 and check the REFNR number. Hope I have clearly mention my requirement.

Best Reagrds,

Raghu Nayak

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

as an standard SAP you should be able to process the group number(23717) it seems there is some other setting / customization or you are following any additional steps in your system which generates the another number in Group (REFNR) field of T311 as in my case i am getting the same number in both the Group field

Have a look on the below mentined existing wiki which was shared earlire by SCN member Susheel Tiwari / Pankaj Agarwal

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

instead of "Create" button select "Create with WM reference" and then try looking the detail in LT72 you will find the detail